Friday, December 31, 2010

Starts tomorrow?!?!

So I woke up this morning to realize that tonight is New Years Eve! Yes-I thought it was tomorrow, which means that I thought my sugar free diet started Sunday...but it starts tomorrow! I have to say I'm excited! So I'm changing the rules of the game a little bit, initially I said the sugar free challenge would be 5 weeks, well I'm changing it for 4 weeks. I just figured it might be easier for some people to think of going off for the month of January. Now you just have to go off sugar 4 weeks to get the prizes at the end, but you can go off for longer. So far it's just Melissa and I doing it, so guess I'm just talking to myself and Melissa! haha, but Melissa I'm excited to have your support!!! Happy New Year!!! I'm going to go have some ice cream right now...one last chance...:)

1 comment:

  1. So I've been trying to do no sugar too...how's it going you ask??? Ask my family...needless to say I've been a bit of a beast;-)

    ReplyDelete