Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Wrap with a twist


I often get tired of eating salads to get my vegis in. So, I was very excited to see this idea of a pure vegi wrap on the Sun Drenchers site. It's a great way to get lots of vegis in at one sitting. So what you do is use cabbage leaves for the "wrap" and load it up with whatever vegis you like. I used pretty much all the ingredients I used for my Asian salad : one carrot, green onion, 1/4 red pepper, handful of sprouts, cashews, sesame seeds, and I added over half an avacado. I julienned all of my vegis so they would fit nicely in the wrap. I used both a green leaf and red leaf of cabbage, then I topped it off my the Asian Sun Drencher. It's very fun to eat, but can be a bit messy so make sure you get a big enough leaf of cabbage to hold all of your filling nicely. I'm excited to try this out with different flavor combination's. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment